Awesome Compilation Vol 6 Awesome Compilation Vol 6

I know right.

Can you do one about smash bros

or donkey kong

Egoraptor responds:

I did one on Donkey Kong! ;D

Constant struggle Constant struggle

I hate this

I'm just kidding i love this, great job.

By the way i don't think shotguns have cross hair sights.

Knoxs "Reloaded" 5 Knoxs "Reloaded" 5

Dang i want a teap party....

That was great voice acting. The voices actually looked like they fit the liip moving VERY FUNNY good job ok bye now...

Knox responds:

bye :)

Cursed Treasure Cursed Treasure

Game Bugs

When gems teleport back they can still be stolen from their previous location (on the ground, not in cave). This happens in fast forward mode.

Clicking once after selecting a spell does not always fire the spell, and requires you to click twice. This seems minor but can be fatal at times.

Read the reviews and fix the game, christ.

Medieval Rampage 2 Medieval Rampage 2

I agree with SensitiveJerk

I didnt mind the music though.
What really bugged me is:

Getting blinded by goo that my feet touched and not my eyes. Ok so maybe it emitted some kind of blinding gas. Anyway the blinding length is way too long and annoying, even as a deterrent. Items that get dropped by the enemies with black goo should be dropped on top of the black goo, not under it (to show them better to the player).

The Golems that explode and throw harmful chunks everywhere are ridiculous.
Why would those rocks keep flying at a constant speed like that. You'd think gravity would pull them down to the ground and stop them.

The descriptions for the Personal skill/speed/armor upgrades are buggy. When i got full skill it said i could keep adding to it for speed? Yet there was another description for speed itself.

Also i see no incentive to put points into upgrading bows early on. It seems pointless because you'll eventually get better weapons. This is not the same thing as using gold on early weapons mind you.

Fun game though, i finished the campaign.

Pixel Grower Pixel Grower

Decent

Repetitive with no real reward in the end. I got to level 7 and it started bugging out. Some pixels wouldn't show up on screen but they would reach the bottom and hurt my health. Also some collisions don't trigger the first pass of my pixel monster (probably because of the alg at this point).

Not sure why everyone thinks level 4 is so hard. It's not very complicated to move the mouse left and right while building a wide platform.

Conclusion (Movie) Conclusion (Movie)

i agree with jaktheman about big O

I definitely thought of the anime big o.

I'm a bit past animes but i remember watching a bunch back then. Big O was a mystery thriller/action kind of anime. This music fits it prefectly for some parts.

Equation responds:

ahhh I was wondering who big O was, someone else mentioned the name, thank you

Newgrounds: Still Alive (BETA) Newgrounds: Still Alive (BETA)

Why so epic.

Why?

sonicmega responds:

It's only epic if the public MAKES it epic. Think the ATHF Mooninite boards. The only reason it became a phenomenon is because the people who recognized it made it popular.

** Tunnels Of Melting Ice ** ** Tunnels Of Melting Ice **

Reminds me of the old SWAT games for some reason.

Dunno why, i guess it's the tension that the song seems to create.

Good stuff for a sniper theme game or a space horror or whatever.